Soil for ornamental coniferous crops
Ready-to-use nutrient-rich soil for indoor (pot culture, bonsai culture), under cover and outdoor growing of all kinds of spruce, pine, home cedar, heather, home cypress, chamaecyparis, thuja, false arborvitae, cryptometry, juniper, fir, araukaria and other ornamental coniferous plants.
- suitable for both indoor and outdoor growing
- remains active for at least 3 years
Hints for use For planting (sowing seeds, planting rooted cuttings), fill suitable containers with soil, if necessary, lay gravel for drainage improvement, moisten well, sow seeds or plant rooted cuttings.
Transplant/transfer in the spring and make sure that the root collar is located at the same depth as before transplanting. It is preferable to shade the planted plants and spray them often.
When planting large-sized plants, mix 1 portion of soil with 1 portion of the earth removed from the planting hole, fill the hole with a mixture, transfer the plants with root ball of earth, add additional soil on top, slightly compact and water properly.
- High quality upper peat
- natural mineral components
- full range of macro and micronutrients
- Nitrogen(NH4 + N03), not less than:: 60 mg/l
- Phosphorus (P2O5), not less than:: 70 mg/l
- Potassium (K2O), not less than: : 100 mg/l
- pH of the salt suspension is not less than: 4,2
- Mass fraction of moisture is not more than: 65%
- Warranty period of storage in packaging:: 24 months
- Shelf-life: Unlimited
- H:W:D plastic bag: 85:51:15sm
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/u1013446/data/www/pelgorskoe.com/wp-content/themes/Torf/woocommerce/content-single-product.php on line 204