Soil for growing vegetables
Ready-to-use versatile nutrient-rich soil for growing tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, eggplants, zucchini, pumpkins and other vegetable crops.
- organic matter content up to 98% (vol.)
- balanced air permeability and moisture capacity for the formation of a powerful root system
- increases the yield of vegetable crops up to 4 times
Before use, the soil needs to be moistened: add 100 ml of water to 1l of soil and mix thoroughly.
When sowing seeds and growing vegetable transplant seedlings, fill the containers (pots, cassettes) with soil, compact, slightly tapping the pot on the edge of a table, carefully level, moisten until the mixture is completely saturated with water and spread out the seeds. Fill the seeds with a new portion of substrate so that the seeds are at the desired depth, moisten it by spraying. Cover the seeds container with glass or polyethylene until brairding.
Prick out seedlings (transplant to a larger feeding area) after the emergence, when the first or second real leaf appears. Just before pricking, moisten the seedlings properly. Before pricking out, fill the pots with well-moistened soil, carefully dig up the seedlings and transfer them into the pot, deepening to the cotyledon.
When planting transplant seedlings in a permanent place, the day before planting, moisten transplant seedlings properly. Also moisten prepared seedbeds, make holes and carry transplant seedlings, without disturbing the root system. Place the root ball in the center of the hole and slightly compact the soil.
When dressing the soil of greenhouses, hotbeds, rows, add 3-3.5 liters of substrate per 1 m2, dig the soil on a shovel bayonet, remove weeds, form seedbeds.
- Low decomposition high-bog peat
- lime material
- full range of macro and micronutrients
- Nitrogen(NH4 + N03), not less than: 130 mg/l
- Phosphorus (P2O5), not less than: 130 mg/l
- Potassium (K2O), not less than: 180 mg/l
- pH of the salt suspension is not less than: 5,5
- Mass fraction of moisture is not more than: 65%
- Warranty period of storage in packaging: 24 months
- Shelf-life: Unlimited
- H:W:D plastic bag: 40:26:5sm
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/u1013446/data/www/pelgorskoe.com/wp-content/themes/Torf/woocommerce/content-single-product.php on line 204