Pure peat is used in open and protected ground (greenhouses) in the agricultural sector, private farms. It is prepared with use of high-bog peat with a low degree of decomposition followed by cleaning from large inclusions and division per particle sizes. The extraction and processing technology ensures the preservation of the peat’s natural long-fiber structure. Finished products are characterized by homogeneous composition, good aeration and high moisture capacity.
- Peat is produced from pure upper peat of low decomposition degree with subsequent purification from large inclusions and separation into fractions
- suitable for growing for acidic plants
- Peat is the basis for the preparation of soils for any species of plants
- peat is characterized by homogeneity of composition, good aeration and high moisture capacity
For preparation of soils when growing vegetables and flower crops, sprinkling to vegetative plants in greenhouses, for complete or partial soil replacement, cultivation of pot plants, add 100–120 g of limestone flour, 12–15 g of multiple-nutrient fertilizer per 10 l of peat.
When mulching, for moisture conservation and weed control, add 80 g of limestone flour to 10 l of peat, sprinkle a layer of at least 2–3 cm under the plant. The optimal layer height is 5–8 cm. The layer height should be at least 15 cm to protect the crops from frost. No lime is added to alkaline soils.
For use as a bedding for all types of domestic animals, add peat at a rate of 5–6 kg/day for one head of cattle, 2–3 kg/day for pigs, and 5–15 kg/day for poultry.
For deodorization of outhouses and latrines, add peat at a rate of 2.5–3.5 l of high-bog peat per 1 kg of deodorized mass.
When preparing peat composts, fill a layer of peat on the plot, then a layer of manure. The layers should be about 25 cm thick. The period of compost maturity in summer is 2–3 months. In compost with poultry litter, the peat to litter ratio should be 7:2.
- high-bog peat
- Organic matter content, not less than : 90%
- Ash content, not more than : 10%
- Degree of decomposition, not more than : 25%
- Acidity pH (KCl), not less than : 2,5
- Humidity, not more than : 65%
- Fraction: 0-20mm
- No expiration date:
- The warranty period of storage in the package is : 24 months.
- Height: width: depth : 40:40:92 cm
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/u1013446/data/www/pelgorskoe.com/wp-content/themes/Torf/woocommerce/content-single-product.php on line 204