Peat nutrient substrate
Peat nutrient substrate is prepared with use of high-bog peat with a low degree of decomposition followed by cleaning from large inclusions and division per particle sizes. Limestone flour is used for peat neutralization. The peat is enriched with nutrients of multiple fine-grained fertilizer.
- Substrate fully ready for use
- Substrate produced from pure peat
- Suitable for growing all kinds of crops
- The peat is enriched with nutrients of multiple fine-grained fertilizer
In protected horticulture, the substrate is used for growing seedlings, sprinkling to vegetative plants in greenhouses, for complete or partial soil replacement.
In floriculture, the substrate is used for growing flower crops in glasshouses, rooms, on balconies (filling pots, vases, containers).
In horticulture, plant growing, landscape and urban forestry, 20–30 liters per 1 sq. m are added for digging or plowing to improve the structure and increase soil fertility. As a mulching material, the substrate is applied to the soil surface in 3–5 cm layer, in 15 cm layer to protect plants from frost. When planting and transplanting, the substrate is added into planting holes, pits, furrows.
- high-bog peat
- natural mineral components
- full range of fertilizer elements
- Nitrogen(NH4 + N03), not less than: 100 mg/l
- Phosphorus (Р2О5), not less than: 90 mg/l
- Potassium (К2О), not less than: 120 mg/l
- pH of salt suspension, not less than: 5,5
- Mass content of moisture not more than : 65%
- It also contains: iron, sulfur, boron, manganese, copper, molybdenum, and zinc
- fraction: 0-20 mm
- The warranty period of storage in the package is: 24 months
- No expiration date: Unlimited
- height: width: depth package : 25:40:90 sm