Nutritious universal soil
Nutritious soil for flower, vegetable, berry, fruit crops and landscape landscaping
- Substrate fully ready for use
- Suitable for all garden and indoor crops
- Organic matter content up to 98%
- Soil provides high decorative qualities of flower crops, healthy seedlings, good growth and development of garden plants
- The soil contains in accessible form a complete set of nutrients
- Soil is enriched with the whole spectrum of long-acting mineral additives in chelate form
When sowing seeds of vegetable and flower crops, fill the containers (pots, cassettes) with soil, compact, carefully level, moisturize well and spread the seeds. Fill the seeds with a new portion of the substrate so that the seeds are at the desired depth, moisten it by spraying. Cover the container with seeds with glass or polyethylene.
When planting flower crops, put a layer of drainage on the bottom of the pot. Fill the substrate layer over the drainage. Install the plant precisely in the center and fill the wet substrate, slightly compact. Pour and, if necessary, add more substrate.
During the main filling of greenhouses, greenhouse, ridge, flower beds, add 30-35 liters of substrate to the soil by 1m2, dig and form beds.
When laying lawns, the ground must be dug up on the shovel bayonet, weeds removed, the surface leveled and an 8-10 cm layer of soil added. Tamper or roll the surface. Moisten the prepared soil, sow the seeds of lawn grasses. During mulching, distribute the soil with a layer 2-5 cm thick, not under
- high-guality upper peat
- lime material
- macro- and microelements of plant nutrition in forms of prolonged action and optimal ratios
- Nitrogen(NH4 + N03), not less than: 150 mg/l
- Phosphorus (P2O5), not less than: 140 mg/l
- Potassium (K2O), not less than: 220 mg/l
- pH of the salt suspension is not less than: 5,2
- Mass fraction of moisture is not more than: 65%
- Warranty period of storage in packaging: 24 months
- Shelf-life: Unlimited
- H:W:D plastic bag: 66:50:10sm