Universal balm for plants
Natural concentrated humic fertilizer is intended for feeding all types of plants
- Increases plant immunity
- Actively positively affects the development of the root system
- Increases soil moisture capacity and ability to hold nutrients
- Contains a complete set of trace elements
- Quickly repairs damaged plants
- Increases resistance to adverse weather conditions and diseases
- It is made of environmentally friendly sapropel
For root dressing
Dilute 40-80ml of balm in 10l of water. Feeding is recommended to be made 1 time in 10 days during the spring-summer period and 1 time per month in the fall-winter period (for indoor flowers).
For foliar feeding
Dilute 20-30 ml of balm in 10l of water, Feeding is recommended 1 time in 10 days during the spring-summer period and 1 time per month in the fall-winter period (for indoor flowers).
To soak the seeds
Dilute 5 ml of balm in 1 liter of water. Soak the seeds for 10-20 hours in the resulting solution.
To soak cuttings, bulbs, tubers, seedlings roots
Dilute 25 ml of balm in 1 liter of water. Soak cuttings, bulbs, tubers for 4-5 hour in the resulting solution.
Watering the soil before sowing / planting
Dilute 100-150ml of balsam in 10l of water. Consumption: 1-2 l of solution per 1 m2 or 0.2-0.5 l per one well.
- Lignohumate of the DM brand
- The content of salts of humic substances,% in solution, up to: 5,5%
- Mass fraction of macro- and microelements,% of solids, not less:
- Iron : 0,01
- Manganese: 0,01
- Copper : 0,01
- Zinc : 0,01
- Boron: 0,01
- Cobalt: 0,01
- Sulfur: 3
- Molybdenum : 0,005
- The concentration of hydrogen ions (pH): 7,0-10,0
- The volume of one cap corresponds to : 5ml
- W:H of bottle: 17,5:5 sm
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/u1013446/data/www/pelgorskoe.com/wp-content/themes/Torf/woocommerce/content-single-product.php on line 204