Balm for foliage plants
Natural concentrated humic fertilizer is intended for feeding all types of decorative and deciduous plants
- provides intensive development of leaves and stems
- increases the brightness of leaf color
- activates photosynthesis and carbohydrate metabolism
- improves soil structure with prolonged use
- prevents the development of putrefactive diseases
- enriches the plant with all the necessary trace elements
- has no side effects for plants and soil
- It is made of environmentally friendly sapropel
For root dressing
Dilute 50-60 ml of balm in 10 liters of water. Feeding is recommended to be done 1 time in 10 days during the spring-summer period and 1 time per month in the fall-winter period.
For foliar top dressing
Dilute 30-40ml of balm in 10l of water. Feeding is recommended to be done 1 time in 10 days during the spring-summer period and 1 time per month during the fall-winter period.
To soak the seeds
Dilute 5 ml of balm in 1 liter of water. Soak the seeds for 10-20 hours in the resulting solution.
To soak cuttings, bulbs, tubers, seedlings roots
Dilute 25 ml of balm in 1 liter of water. Soak cuttings, bulbs, tubers for 4-5 hours in the resulting solution.
Watering the soil before sowing / planting,
Dilute 250 ml of balm in 10 liters of water. Consumption: 1-2 l of solution per 1 m2 or 0.2-0.5 l per one well.
- Lignohumate of the DM brand
- The content of salts of humic substances,% in solution, up to: 5.6%
- Mass fraction of macro- and microelements,% of solids, not less:
- Iron : 0,01
- Manganese: 0,01
- Copper : 0,01
- Zinc : 0,01
- Boron: 0,01
- Cobalt: 0,01
- Sulfur: 3
- Molybdenum : 0,005
- The concentration of hydrogen ions (pH): 7,0-10,0
- H:W of bottle: 17.5:5cm
- The volume of one cap corresponds to : 5ml
- Shelf-life: Unlimited
- Warranty period of storage in packaging: 5 years