Soil for growing cucumbers, zucchini, bush pumpkin
Ready-to-use nutrient-rich soil for growing transplant seedlings of cucumbers, zucchini, bush pumpkin. Contains complete range of nutrients (macro and micronutrients) in plant-uptake form required for normal growth and development of plants, obtaining healthy and complete transplant seedlings.
- Sterile: cleaned of weed seeds and pest larvae
- Contains a complete range of microelements for the entire maturation period of vegetable crops
- Promotes the active growth and fruiting of vegetable crops
When sowing seeds, fill the container (pots, cassettes) with soil, compact (slightly tapping the pot on the edge of a table), carefully level, moisten properly and spread out the seeds to a depth of 1-1.5 cm. Fill the seeds with a thin layer of substrate, moisten by spraying. Cover the seeds container with glass or polyethylene. Seeds germinate for 3-4 days. Seeds need to be ventilated from time to time.
When planting transplant seedlings in a permanent place, the day before planting, water transplant seedlings. Make holes in the prepared seedbeds, fill them with soil. In the center of the hole, place transplant seedlings, without disturbing the root system, slightly compact and water the soil.
When dressing the soil of greenhouses, hotbeds, rows, add 5-10 liters of substrate per 1 m2, dig the soil to a depth of shovel bayonet, remove weeds, and then form seedbeds.
- High-quality high-bog peat
- lime material
- macro and micronutrients for plants with prolonged action and best ratios.
- Nitrogen(NH4 + N03), not less than: 130 mg/l
- Phosphorus (P2O5), not less than: 130 mg/l
- Potassium (K2O), not less than: 200 mg/l
- pH of the salt suspension is not less than: 5,5
- Mass fraction of moisture is not more than: 65%
- Warranty period of storage in packaging: 24 months
- Shelf-life: Unlimited
- H:W:D plastic bag: 40:26:5sm