Balm for Flowering Plants
Natural concentrated humic fertilizer is intended for feeding all types of flowering plants
- Stimulates biochemical processes in the body of the plant
- Activates photosynthesis and carbohydrate metabolism
- Increases soil moisture capacity and ability to hold nutrients
- Contains all the necessary trace elements
- Quickly repairs damaged plants
- Has no side effects for plants and soil
- It is made of environmentally friendly sapropel
For root dressing
Dilute 20-30ml of balm in 10l of water. Feeding is recommended to be done 1 time in 10 days during the spring-summer period and 1 time per month in the fall-winter period (for indoor flowers).
For foliar top dressing
Dilute 15-20ml of balsam in 10l of water. Feeding is recommended to be done 1 time in 10 days during the spring-summer period and 1 time per month in the fall-winter period (for indoor flowers).
To soak the seeds
Dilute 5 ml of balm in 1 liter of water. Soak the seeds for 10-20 hours in the resulting solution.
To soak cuttings, bulbs, tubers, seedlings roots
Dilute 25 ml of balm in 1 liter of water. Soak cuttings, bulbs, tubers for 4-5 hours in the resulting solution.
Watering the soil before sowing / planting,
Dilute 100-150ml of balsam in 10l of water. Consumption: 1-2 l of solution per 1 m2 or 0.2-0.5 l per one well.
- Lignogumat of the DM brand
- The content of salts of humic substances,% in solution, up to: 5,5%
- Mass fraction of macro- and microelements,% of solids, not less:
- Iron : 0,01
- Manganese: 0,01
- Copper : 0,01
- Zinc : 0,01
- Boron: 0,01
- Cobalt: 0,01
- Sulfur: 3
- Sulfur: 0,005
- The concentration of hydrogen ions (pH): 7,0-10,0
- The volume of one cap corresponds to : 5мл
- H:W of bottle: 17,5:5см
- Shelf-life : Unlimited
- Warranty period of storage in packaging : 5 years